Fill out the form below.
Transfer the payment.
Fee for a membership in SIETAR Polska shall be made once a year and is valid for 12 months (from the date of the receipt of payment)
- 200 zł standard fee
- 140 zł reduced fee (students under the age of 26, retirees and pensioners – persons entitled to a reduced fee are required to attach a document confirming the veracity of the data)
The membership should be transferred to SIETAR Polska account PL 25 1600 1462 1871 9697 2000 0001 (BGŻ BNP Paribas) with a title SIETAR Polska opłata członkowska name and surname FORM
The Office Coordinator will contact you with a purpose to select local and thematic group in which you could pursue your passions, develop yourself and contribute to the promotion of intercultural competence in the world. You will learn about the events, meetings and current projects from the mailing list that you will be member of.
Read the rules of cooperation which are available here. Fill out the form below.
Transfer the payment.
Fee for a membership in SIETAR Polska shall be made once a year and is valid for 12 months (from the date of the receipt of payment).
- 1000 zł support organization
Osoby uprawnione do korzystania z opłaty ulgowej są zobowiązane do załączenia dokumentu potwierdzającego prawdziwość danych).
The membership should be transferred to SIETAR Polska account SIETAR Polska PL 25 1600 1462 1871 9697 2000 0001 (BGŻ BNP Paribas) with a title SIETAR Polska opłata członkowska company name FORM
Benefits of membership
- Networking – Opportunity to meet specialists and enthusiasts in the field of intercultural in Poland and Europe.
- Information – Access to information on events related to interculturalism in Poland and in the world.
- Projects – Participation in intercultural projects at national and international level.
- Experience – Mutual exchange of experiences and opportunity to apply jointly for EU grants.
- Library – Free use of an internal library of SIETAR. Check the list of books.
- Cooperation – Access to the mailing list and information about job offers or cooperation for trainers.
- Development – Possibility of becoming the coordinator of the local group, member of the board or the audit committee.
- Discounts – Discounts for paid events organized by SIETAR Polska (eg. workshops, congress).